Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Simply the best wedding



Easy and Simple Wedding



Dear Bridal Shower Planner,My name is Catherine Rose and I have something to share with you. I have faced some of the same giants that you are probably facing right now. I had to host several bridal showers in a very short amount of time. One would have been difficult enough for me, but three! The hassles I went through are still fresh in my mind! What I needed more than anything was TIME! Time is always a precious commodity in my life! How about yours?Simple Wedding

I wanted to create atmosphere, fun, ambiance, and memories, so I started searching the internet for all the secrets, tips, and games I would need to host some great bridal showers.Try this
What junk I had to sort through! Advertising banners were flashing, hotlinks were taking me everywhere but where I wanted to be, and the games I found were trite, mediocre, and just plain worthless in my opinion. For every hour of searching, I could find at least one idea to adapt. Time was just ticking by, and I had a million other things to do! I decided that SOMEONE had to compile all the good ideas into one source, to save all the other bridal shower hostesses the pain of going through what I went through! Check and see for yourself

Success!

The bridal showers were so successful, because everyone from my daughter, her friends, and my friends, all lavished me with compliments for the best bridal shower they had ever attended. The day after throwing my third bridal shower I received this letter from my pastor’s wife in my email:

No comments:

Post a Comment